|“||Umm... what are you doing here? ... with your suitcases?||”|
— Amy Duncan
Amy is really annoyed at Bob's mother when she comes for a visit.
Bob's mother Linda comes to visit causing grief for Amy. Amy asks Teddy to help keep Linda away from her so Teddy ends up doing extreme couponing, getting a Linda makeover and inviting Linda to her 10 month anniversary dinner with Spencer.
Mrs Dabney brings over a box of old toys which includes an old note about possible buried treasure in her backyard. The note turns out to be written by Mrs Dabney who has tricked the boys into digging a hole in her backyard to fit a new hot tub.
The image gallery for Welcome Home.
Good Luck, Charlie
Mrs Dabney: You'd better wish your brothers some good luck, Charlie.
Charlie: I like presents.
Toby: Goo goo
Teddy: Uh-oh! Looks like cutest boy baby just had a spit up.
Amy: Where's my "up" man?
Linda: Aren't you loving the new setup?
Amy: Uh huh
Gabe: Don't rush me, I'm not 12 anymore!
Theresa: (handing out menus) And for you ladies: the Senior menu.
Teddy: Could I have a regular menu? I'm only 17.
- This is the first episode of Season 3 containing only 2 plots.
- In Dress Mess Grandma Duncan's name is mentioned as Gladys. However, she could be Bob's step-mother.
- This is the first time Mrs. Dabney says Good Luck Charlie.
- Viewership: 4.049 million
- This episode marks a change in the opening credits. The final scene of the opening credits that shows the Duncan family has been replaced. This scene now has the family with Amy holding Toby. Each member of the family is looking away before they all turn to the camera revealing blue binkies in their mouths.
- Phill Lewis provides the voiceover during the end credits. He is the director of this episode.
- The Duncan/Dabney pranks continue when Mrs Dabney tricks Gabe and PJ into digging a hole in her backyard, saving her money so she can put a hot tub there. In revenge, one or both boys puts food coloring into her hot tub turning her skin green from the chin down.
- The "apple" code name is similar to Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosuars, when Ellie says uses the code name "peaches" for the baby.
- The "platypii" code name Teddy suggests may be a reference to Phineas and Ferb.
- In the end credits the Chief says "Great googly moogly" which is Major Monogram's catchphrase in Phineas and Ferb.
- Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan / Unnamed woman
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Amy Duncan
- Bradley Steven Perry as Gabe Duncan
- Mia Talerico as Charlie Duncan
- Eric Allan Kramer as Bob Duncan / Chief
- Jason Dolley as PJ Duncan / Gil A. Munster / Gila Monster Man
- Jake Cinoa as Toby Duncan
Guest Stars/Recurring Cast
- Shirley Jones as Linda Duncan
- Shane Harper as Spencer Walsh
- Patricia Belcher as Estelle Dabney
- Hong Chau as Theresa (waitress)
"Baby's First Vacation"