In the premiere episode, the Duncan Family are living a motel, following on from last season's termite incident. Teddy and Gabe are fighting for the most part of the episode. Bob decides that if they're going to rebuild their old house, they should improve it. Everyone but Charlie is excited, Gabe because he'd get his own room and Teddy because she'd finally be out of the basement. Charlie asks her blue circle toy his opinion, and she tells Amy it's a bad idea.
Meanwhile, PJ and Emmett want to move into a new apartment, but they have to be kicked out of their old apartment before they can move. They try everything including a loud party but they don't succeed.
Gabe gets told off for trying to order room service, and he tells Bob he is tired of having to live off peanut butter sandwiches. Teddy is sarcastic towards him, so Gabe teases her about her breakup with Spencer. Teddy then hits him continuously with a pillow. Gabe sneaks into a conference due to the all you can eat buffet. He pretends to be an accountant called Ted in order to stay and eat.
Bob finds out what Gabe is up to and wants in. They sit down with their food when Gabe is called on stage because his alter ego Ted is due to make a speech. He blags his way through it, and sends Bob up after him. When they have both finished, the real Ted appears and the manager demands to know who Gabe and Bob are. They run away.
- When Teddy tells Gabe " Aww.. too bad. " she sounds exactly like Amy.
Charlie is in the Duncan House reading a book when Kermit and Miss Piggy come up and ask if she likes pigs or frogs better. In the end, she says she likes bears better.
- Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Amy Duncan
- Bradley Steven Perry as Gabe Duncan
- Mia Talerico as Charlie Duncan
- Logan Moreau as Toby Duncan
- Eric Allan Kramer as Bob Duncan
- Jason Dolley as PJ Duncan
- This is the first song in Season 4.
- This episode has Charlie's biggest number of lines in the show thus far.
- This is also the first episode Charlie has a scene to herself.
- During "Dream House" Kermit hands Teddy a Picture, it's the same picture as the end of the Season 1 intro.
- Gabe mentions not having a room and Teddy not having a boyfriend which happened in the previous episode.
All Fall Down (Season 3 Finale)