|“||I don't know where Charlie is!||”|
— Gabe Duncan
The end of Amy’s maternity leave brings chaos as the Duncan family juggles babysitting Toby and Charlie. Teddy finds her babysitting duties conflict with her preparation for a big school debate and things go awry again where Gabe and PJ are assigned to watch Charlie. But Charlie runs away. In the end, Victoria finds out about Victor's singing skills and they reconcile.
Amy and Victor are singing what they are saying to each other. Bob starts singing as well but not very good. Mrs. Dabney enters singing, but after Amy tells her that they're aren't doing it anymore, she stops and exits, huffing "I don't even know why I try with you people."
The image gallery for Teddy and the Bambino.
Charlie: Can you take Toby with you
Charlie: Is that a yes?
Charlie: Play again!
Charlie: Wanna play?
Charlie: Me too.
Charlie: No, it's not.
Charlie: She said a bad word.
Charlie: Mommy, I see you.
Charlie: I want you to come home, Mommy.
Charlie: Can I have a hug?
Example: Please place the memorable quotes here
If there needs to be an explanation explaining anything during this Line, use these sups.
Example: For multiple memorable quotes please use multiple dialogue boxes.
Name: This is an example of a memorable quote.
Example: One lined memorable quotes also use the dialogue template.
- Amy quits her job again to be with Charlie and Toby.
- Second time Toby is shown crying.
- Running Gag: Male Duncans not getting the character Sheriff Kitty, in the Puppy town Franchise.
- Despite moving out two episodes ago, PJ still seems to be living with his family in this episode. Bob claims he only dropped Charlie and Toby, yet in the first episode, Amy says that he promised not to drop Charlie and therefore he should have said at least 3 babies
- Teddy is still on the debate team.
- Victor re-appears.
- Back in Season 2, Amy had quit her job. She sprayed Karen with a saline bag. When Karen was back, she sprayed Karen with saline again.
- Peter Piper's third appearance.
- PJ loses Charlie again (Baby Come Back).
- Amy mentions PJ losing Charlie (Baby Come Back).
- Gabe calls Bob "butterfingers" as a reminder that he accidentally dropped both Charlie and Toby. (Study Date, Baby Steps)
- In Italian, bambino means babe and because Teddy and Victor were doing Italy and had a baby with them, the title would be saying Teddy and the Babe.
- The title could be a reference to an old superstition Curse of the Bambino.
- Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Amy Duncan
- Bradley Steven Perry as Gabe Duncan
- Mia Talerico as Charlie Duncan
- Eric Allan Kramer as Bob Duncan
- Jason Dolley as PJ Duncan
- Jake Cinoa as Toby Duncan
- Kevin Covais as Victor
- Juliette Goglia as Victoria Zong
- Phil Abrams as Peter Piper
- Patricia Belcher as Estelle Dabney