— Victor spraying water in Teddy's face
Teddy asks Victor to help her study. Amy demands that Bob not sleeps in Gabe's Room and Bob Sleeps in whole bedroom with Amy Gabe Duncan sleeps in own room with Toby and wakes up Toby. PJ is obsessed with a book that he started to read with Charlie. With Victor's help, Teddy gets a good grade on her SATs. Bob moves back with Amy because Gabe can't put up with him anymore. PJ starts reading the book to Toby.
The image gallery for Study Buddy.
Good Luck, Charlie
Example: This is an example of the Good Luck, Charlie line.
None: If no Good Luck, Charlie line appears, please replace this with, None.
If there needs to be an explanation explaining anything during Charlie's Line, use these sups.
Example: If it calls for someone to speak as well as Charlie, use this.
Charlie: If Charlie has multiple lines, please be sure to use a separate dialogue box.
If there needs to be an explanation explaining anything during Charlie's Line, use these subs.Example: If it calls for someone to speak as well as Charlie, use this.
Example: Please place the memorable quotes here
If there needs to be an explanation explaining anything during this Line, use these sups.
Teddy: But... uh Victor I don't think I can study anymore my brain's full!
Victor:That's the great thing about brains they never get full! Even small ones, like yours.
Example: One lined memorable quotes also use the dialogue template.
- When Amy is seen walking upstairs with Charlie at night her stomach is seen big. This is due to the fact her actress Leigh Allyn Baker was pregnant at the time.
- The episode was filmed on March 24, 2012.
- When Teddy and Victor are studying in the basement, Teddy's door is closed, but in the next scene, it's opened.
- In Sun Show, Part Two, Gabe asks PJ what he is afraid of, and PJ says he is afraid of unicorns. In this episode, he doesn't seem to have a problem with them.
- This is the second time the title has the word study in it. (Study Date) Also, like the first episode, this episode revolves around Teddy studying.
- When Victor asks Teddy to go to the park with him, she asks him if it involves role-playing or dressing up like a bird. This is likely a reference to her former relationship with Evan in the episode L.A.R.P. in the Park.
- PJ disliking something then liking it is an Allusion to the Lizzie McGuire Episode Gordo and the Magic Dwarves.
- PJ's sudden liking to The Littlest Unicorn may also be a likely reference to the TV show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, which has found a growing fanbase among adolescent and adult males.
- Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Amy Duncan
- Bradley Steven Perry as Gabe Duncan
- Mia Talerico as Charlie Duncan
- Eric Allan Kramer as Bob Duncan
- Jason Dolley as PJ Duncan
- Jake Cinoa as Toby Duncan
- Kevin Covais as Victor
The Charlie Whisperer
A Duncan Christmas