The fourth season of Good Luck Charlie was announced on July 12, 2012. Filming began on January 5, 2013 and ended on July 15, 2013. It premiered on April 28, 2013 and will end in Early 2014. This is the final season of Good Luck Charlie. The series finale aired on February 16, 2014
In season Four, Toby grows into a toddler and Charlie embarks on new play dates, while the entire Duncan household gets busier and is filled with entertaining milestones and daily amusements. Amy's role as a full-time mommy blogger propels her to celebrity status. Bob has a career mid-life crisis and begins contemplating his next move. PJ develops a passion for the culinary arts. Gabe forms a special friendship with a girl. With college fast approaching, Teddy and Spencer evaluate their relationship after what happened in the Season 3 finale and Teddy eventually finds a new guy to date.
On July 12, 2012, Disney Channel renewed Good Luck Charlie for a fourth season. Filming began on January 5, 2013. On January 29, 2013, Bridgit Mendler stated in an interview that season 4 would be the final seaosn of the series, although it was not officially announced. On March 12, 2013, it was announced that actor Luke Benward would appear in six episodes of the series as Beau, an employee of Bob's Bugs Be Gone. On April 26, 2013, it was announced that actress Marieve Herington would join the cast as a character named Winnie who attended culinary school with PJ. The season officially premiered on April 28, 2013. On May 14, 2013, it was announced that Ava Sambrura would guest star on an episode of the series as an older version of Charlie ten years in the future. On June 11, 2013, it was announced that this will be the last season of Good Luck Charlie and the final episode would air in 2014. On June 12, 2013, it was announced that a crossover episode with the Disney Channel sitcom, Jessie, was in production and would air as part of this season. On July 11, 2013, production began for the final episode of Good Luck Charlie entitled Good Luck Teddy. Production for the episode (and the series) ended on July 15, 2013. The cast had a really hard time saying goodbye after four long years together. In February 16, 2014 Good Luck Charlie's series finale aired. This was a very sad day for all of us.
|Season||Episodes||Originally aired (U.S. dates)|
|Season premiere||Season finale|
|4||20||April 28, 2013||February 16, 2014|
|# (Season)||# (Series)||Name||Airdate|
|1||80||Duncan Dream House||April 28, 2013|
|2||81||Doppel Date||May 5, 2013|
|3||82||Demolition Dabney||May 12, 2013|
|4||83||Go Teddy!||May 19, 2013|
|5||84||Rock Enroll||June 2, 2013|
|6||85||The Unusual Suspects||June 8, 2013|
|7||86||Rat-A-Teddy||June 23, 2013|
|8||87||Charlie 4, Toby 1||July 14, 2013|
|9||88||Futuredrama||July 28, 2013|
|10||89||Teddy's New Beau||August 4, 2013|
|11||90||Teddy's Choice||August 11, 2013|
|12||91||Bug Prom||September 15, 2013|
|13||92||Weekend in Vegas||September 22, 2013|
|14||93||Fright Knight||October 6, 2013|
|15||94||Sister, Sister||October 13, 2013|
|16||95||Bob's Beau-Be-Gone||November 10, 2013|
|17||96||Good Luck Jessie: NYC Christmas||November 29, 2013|
|18||97||Accepted||January 19, 2014|
|19||98||Down a Tree||January 26, 2014|
|20-21||99-100||Good Bye Charlie||February 16, 2014|
Shooting started on January 5, 2013 and ended on July 15, 2013.
- Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Amy Duncan
- Bradley Steven Perry as Gabe Duncan
- Mia Talerico as Charlie Duncan
- Eric Allan Kramer as Bob Duncan
- Jason Dolley as PJ Duncan
- Logan Moreau as Toby Duncan
- Shane Harper as Spencer Walsh
- Cyrina Fiallo as Vonnie
- Raven Goodwin as Ivy Wentz
- Micah Williams as Emmett
- Coco Jones as Kelsey
- Luke Benward as Beau Landry
- Kevin Covais as Victor Deleseur
- Patricia Belcher as Estelle Dabney
- Ericka Kreutz as Debbie Dooley
- Dan Desmond as Bert Dugan
- Jaylen Barron as Lauren Dabney
- Susan Ruttan as Mrs. Dobbs
- Tucker Albrizzi as Jake
- Samantha Boscarino as Skyler
- Ava Sambrura as Future Charlie Duncan
- Stone Eisenmann as Future Toby Duncan
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- Teddy and Spencer work at remaining good friends--Teddy will also have to adapt to life without Spencer.
- Luke Benward will join the cast for a six-episode story arc. He will portray Beau Landry, a charming teenager with an extensive knowledge of insects and arachnids that is hired to work at Bob's Bugs Be Gone as a replacement for Bob's former employee and business partner, Vern, who quits working with Bob in order to open up his own extermination business. Beau will also serve as Teddy's love interest in season four after Spencer leaves for college.
- Toby Duncan is no longer portrayed by Jake Cinoa. Instead, he is portrayed by Logan Moreau this season.
- A Christmas crossover will take place this season with the show, 'Jessie'. It premieres on 29 November 2013.
- PJ & Skyler get back together in the finale.