“Make Room for Baby”
Season 3, Episode 1
Drew Vaupen & Phil Baker
Make Room for Baby is the first episode of season 3.
Gallery The image gallery for Make Room for Baby.
Good Luck, Charlie.
Teddy: Well, Charlie, when somebody packs up the toys and go the new house.
Teddy: We'll you know have days What do you just say Good Luck Charlie?.
Charlie: No! I'm Staying!
- This episode aired on (Verizon Fios) On Demand for free watching of the whole episode.
- This episode got 4.0 million viewers on its premiere night.
- This is the second produced episode of Season 3 and aired the same night as "Bad Luck, Teddy!" (produced first) however this episode aired first and is considered the first episode of the Season.
- The opening credits have been updated to include videos from Season 3 however the final scene of the family wearing the hair pieces remains unchanged. That part of the opening credits does not change until "Welcome Home".
- When Amy takes a trip down memory lane, one of the clips shown is from the episode "Charlie Is 1".
- Charlie refuses to leave something from her past, in the episode Sleepless in Denver she refuses to leave her crib. In this episode she refuses to leave the house.
- This is the second episode showing Teddy and Spencer as a couple again.
- This is the first episode produced after the movie's release.
- Mrs Dabney tricks Gabe by sticking hair removal goo in a cap that he ends up wearing. Gabe retaliates by coating her entire balcony with glue causing her to get stuck, then PJ who tries to help her.
- When Amy thinks of all of the memories she had at their house she says that "Gabe is such an easy baby, I hope he's always will be this." but it was said in the episode PJ in the City that baby Gabe was a terror. Although Gabe was only about 1 month old in the flashback so his terror might not have developed yet.
- Teddy and Spencer danced flawlessly for their audition, but in the episode Duncan's Got Talent, it was shown that Teddy can't dance. However it is possible that she learned to dance since then, but it's not likely, as in Name That Baby, Bob mentions that Teddy still can't dance.
- When Teddy and Spencer are outside on the porch, one moment Teddy's hand is on Spencer's shoulder but when the camera cuts back to them, her hand is in her lap.
- Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan/Betty/ Wife
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Amy Duncan
- Bradley Steven Perry as Gabe Duncan/Frank Adventure
- Mia Talerico as Charlie Duncan
- Eric Allan Kramer as Bob Duncan/Mr. Super
- Jason Dolley as PJ Duncan/Richard Land
- Shane Harper as Spencer Walsh
- Madalyn Horcher as Sandy Super
- Patricia Belcher as Mrs. Dabney
- Tom Kenny as Jim Dabney
Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas! (Movie)
"Teddy on Ice"
"Bad Luck, Teddy!"