Down a Tree is the 19th season four episode of Good Luck Charlie. It aired on January 26, 2014.
Gabe is by the treehouse in the Duncan family backyard and then something odd happens and he finds out PJ was living in the treehouse because him and Emmett got kicked out of their apartment for not paying their rent. Gabe and PJ try to keep that a secret from Amy.
Meanwhile, Teddy's helping her best friend, Ivy get ready for college and is helping Ivy's parents to adjust to their daughter moving out of the house. Also, Amy and Bob discover that a new friend of Charlie's from preschool, a little girl named Taylor, is the daughter of a lesbian couple named Cheryl and Susan.
- Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan
- Leigh-Allyn Baker be as Amy Duncan
- Bradley Steven Perry as Gabe Duncan
- Mia Talerico as Charlie Duncan
- Eric Allan Kramer as Bob Duncan
- Jason Dolley as PJ Duncan
- Logan Moreau as Toby Duncan
- Raven Goodwin as Ivy Wentz
- Ellia English as Mary Lou Wentz
- Desi Lydic as Susan
- Lilli Birdsell as Cheryl
- William Allen Young as Harry Wentz
- Micah Williams as Emmett Heglin
- This is the penultimate episode of Good Luck Charlie
- This is the the final appearance of Ivy Wentz.
- The plot is somewhat similar to two previous episodes, Up a Tree and Baby Steps.
- This episode is the first main Disney Channel show to feature a same-sex couple.
- This is the most controversial episode of the series, before Teddy on Ice.
- Up a Tree is referenced before the tree house broke, for the second time.
- Emmett doesn't appear until the end of the episode
A very controversial topic of this episode is the inclusion of Taylors' parents, who are a same-sex couple. Several people, particularly in the United States, were outraged and began boycotting Disney Channel. Several other people support Disney Channel in its decision and claim it to be a step in the right direction.