A Moonlight dance is approaching at Teddy's school. Teddy asks Spencer out for the big night and Ivy asks out Emmet so she and Teddy can get rides to the dance. Teddy tries to get her first kiss from Spencer, but Emmett, who also likes Teddy, tries to distract Spencer which leads to a dance-off between the two. However, Teddy gets her first kiss with Spencer anyway. Meanwhile, Gabe tries to get his parents to argue at a parent-teacher meeting because he has been lying to his teacher and saying that he could not complete his assignments because of his parents arguing, so he releases the class' pet rat, which runs around the room scaring everyone.
Charlie is seen to be dancing in a school dance.
theme song hang in there baby by Bridgit Mendler
The image gallery for Dance Off.
Good Luck, Charlie
It should be noted that this is the only episode so far in which Teddy does not say "Good Luck, Charlie" at the end.
Charlie does not speak yet.
Mrs. Mellish: That's Gabe M's. [Pointing at a picture of an unhappy family with parents arguing and child crying.] THIS is Gabe D's.
- This episode was watched by 3.6 million viewers.
- During the video diary, Teddy is supposed to say, "Good Luck, Charlie." but she didn't.
- January 15, 2011 (Disney Channel Poland)
- Teddy and Spencer almost had their first kiss in Study Date
- Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Amy Duncan
- Bradley Steven Perry as Gabe Duncan
- Mia Talerico as Charlie Duncan
- Eric Allan Kramer as Bob Duncan
- Jason Dolley as PJ Duncan
- Lorna Scott as Mrs. Mellish
"Charlie Did It!"