Teddy, Amy and Charlie plan a trip to Chicago to visit their rich great-aunt Nell, where they are instead mistaken for the Duncan sisters, a famous hip-hop dance duo and are taken to the dance studio of "Shake It Up, Chicago". Amy pretends that she, Teddy and Charlie are sisters in order to accomplish her dreams of being on TV, but since they do not know how to dance, they enlist the help of dancers CeCe Jones and Rocky Blue Back at home, Gabe and PJ hold a yard sale in hopes of raising money while cleaning out the attic, but wind up selling a cat cookie jar with $500 in it to Mrs. Dabney; Bob is obsessed with a TV show, "Higgins and Zork."
This episode was a crossover with the Disney Channel TV series Shake It Up.
Teddy, Amy, and Charlie Duncan plan a trip to Chicago to visit their rich Great-Aunt Nell, where they are instead mistaken for the Duncan Sisters, a famous hip-hop dance duo and are taken to the dance studio of "Shake It Up, Chicago". Amy pretends that she, Teddy and Charlie are sisters in order to accomplish her dreams of being on TV, but since they do not know how to dance, they enlist the help of dancers Rocky and CeCe. Back at home, Gabe and PJ hold a yard sale in hopes of raising money while cleaning out the attic, but wind up selling a cat cookie jar with $500 in it to Mrs. Dabney. Bob is obsessed with a TV show, "Higgins and Zork" and Mrs. Dabney is too. They compromise and let Mrs. Dabney watch the marathon if she gives back the cookie jar.
Teddy says she has a present for Gabe. When she opens her suitcase, she finds CeCe and Rocky. She also finds Flynn in her Carry-on, and Deuce in her purse, although he never popped out.
The image gallery for Charlie Shakes It Up!.
In the episode Take Mel Out To The Ball Game the end credits is seeing Teddy with huge hips and a big butt. In the episode Reunion It Up, Rocky has a vision of her having a big butt that you can see from the front. Now these 2 characters who have big butts in the future cross paths before it all.
Good Luck, Charlie
Teddy sees the real The Fabulous Duncan Sisters and leave
CeCe and Rocky: Good luck, Charlie!
Teddy: And that's as normal as it gets around here. Good luck, Charlie.
Teddy: Oh! Take that B Team, A Team rules! Hey!
PJ: You only get to go to Chicago, and we get to go to the attic!
Flynn: These are not the Fabulous Duncan Sisters. to Teddy Say, you're delicious.
Teddy: This trip just gets better and better.
Deuce locks the Fabulous Duncan Sisters in a closet
Flynn: Oh, and while you're in there... slides pictures of them and a pen into the room Make these out to Flynn. That's a "Fly" with an "Nn-nn!"
Mrs. Dabney: That's obviously been drawn by a two-year-old.
PJ: Hey, I'm 17!
Rocky: Wow, nobody's actually taken us up on our offer before.
Cece: Yeah haven't you ever heard of an empty gesture?
Teddy: If that Deuce kid pops out of my purse, I will freak out.
Deuce: Then I'll just stay in here!.......ooooh, mints!
- This is the first crossover featured on Good Luck Charlie and featured on Shake It Up.
- One of the cast members from Shake It Up!, Davis Cleveland, has recently guest starred in the Season 1 episode "Snow Show, Part One & Snow Show, Part Two".
- This episode was watched by 4.02 million viewers.
- Teddy couldn't dance well in this episode, but she has been shown to sing well.
- Amy can't dance well either.
- PJ can fake a French accent.
- The crossover episode finished production on February 12, 2011. It aired on June 5, 2011.
- The episode is now called "Charlie Shakes It Up!", originally called "Charlie It Up."
- This episode was only counted as a Good Luck Charlie episode, even though it featured the cast of Shake It Up and the entire show itself.
- Gunther and Tinka Hessenheffer and Ty Blue are the only Shake It Up characters to not appear in the crossover because Disney claimed they only needed "base characters" It was counted as a "Good Luck Charlie" episode and not a "Shake It Up" episode.
- January 14, 2012 (Disney Channel Poland)
- In this episode, Gabe and PJ Have to clean out the attic, but in the future episode All Fall Down Gabe barely finds out about the attic as if the events of this episode never happened.
- In this episode, Amy claims that she's always wanted to be on TV, but on past episode Charlie Goes Viral, she watches a clip of herself on TV and appears on the news but she probably meant having a less embarrassing moment.
- The show that Bob is watching called "Higgins & Zork" is a close reference to "Mork & Mindy".
- The airport that Amy and Teddy go to is the same one used in the Babysitter episode "Where's Babushka".
- This episode was only counted as a Good Luck Charlie episode, not a Shake It Up! episode.
- Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Amy Duncan
- Bradley Steven Perry as Gabe Duncan
- Mia Talerico as Charlie Duncan
- Eric Allan Kramer as Bob Duncan
- Jason Dolley as PJ Duncan
Special Guest Stars
- Bella Thorne as CeCe Jones
- Zendaya as Rocky Blue
- Davis Cleveland as Flynn Jones
- Adam Irigoyen as Deuce Martinez
- R. Brandon Johnson as Gary Wilde
- Michael Duncan Clark as John Caude
"The Break Up"
"Baby's New Shoes"