Bob buys cell-phones for Teddy and PJ and Teddy experiences the pitfalls of both digital technology and manipulation when she flatters her mother to get permission to attend a midnight movie on a school night. But during the course of bragging to her friend Ivy about her successful ploy, she sits on her innovative new phone and "butt dials" her mom who hears every word and sets out to get sweet revenge. Meanwhile, PJ complains about George Van Brunt, his intimidating lab partner, to Emmett, unaware that he has accidentally dialed his cell and it has recorded the entire message on Van Brunt's voicemail. Back at home, Bob and Gabe attempt to put together a toy helicopter in an effort to have more dad-son time, but things don't go as planned when Bob sees how complicated the instruction manual is.
The episode ends with "Happy Horse" telling Charlie that they have a problem with Gabe, and tells her that they need to get rid of him. Among the laughter, the "Happy Horse" song plays.
The image gallery for Butt Dialing Duncans.
Good Luck, Charlie
Charlie does not speak yet.
- This episode was watched by 3.8 million viewers.
- As an error, no background vocals are heard in the theme song. This happens again in "Teddy's Bear" and "Teddy's Broken Heart Club Band".
- December 13, 2010 (Disney Channel Poland)
- "Dusk" is a parody of the "Twilight" book and film series.
- Teddy says her phone can do everything from watching trailers to texting, but in Kwikki Chick , When Teddy asks for a new phone she says it can't do any of that.
- When Teddy and Amy have mud masks on, Amy says that if she moves her face around; her face will crack, but Teddy is talking normally and her mud mask doesn't crack.
- The Happy Horse song is a parody of the Happy Happy Joy Joy song from Ren and Stimpy.
- Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Amy Duncan
- Bradley Steven Perry as Gabe Duncan
- Mia Talerico as Charlie Duncan
- Eric Allan Kramer as Bob Duncan
- Jason Dolley as PJ Duncan
- Raven Goodwin as Ivy
- Micah Williams as Emmett
- Ellia English as Mary Lou Wentz
- Adam Cagley as George Van Brunt
"Charlie Did It!".
"Charlie is 1".