When Teddy found out that the best newspiece will win an internship with the local news, she enlists Gabe and his friend to go undercover and secure a hard hitting news story. Meanwhile, PJ tries to make peace with the transfer student whose ponytail he cut off in kindergarten, and Charlie ruins expensive pair of shoes that Amy was supposed to return instead of paying $400!
Teddy uses Gabe and his friend Jake (Tucker Albrizzi) to go see a Rated PG-13 movie, so she can use it to win an internship at a news station. Meanwhile, Amy buys a pair of heels that cost $400 to go out to a party with and plans on returning them. She puts them away in until Charlie gets hold of them and ruins the shoes. PJ tries to make amends with a kindergarten classmate after cutting the boy's ponytail.
The image gallery for Baby's New Shoes.
Good Luck, Charlie
Teddy: Miss Duncan, are you aware that Dad sometimes has to pour sweat out of those those boots?
If there needs to be an explanation explaining anything during Charlie's Line, use these sups.
Example: If it calls for someone to speak as well as Ferb, use this.
Charlie: If Charlie has multiple lines, please be sure to use a separate dialogue box.
If there needs to be an explanation explaining anything during Charlie's Line, use these subs.Example: If it calls for someone to speak as well as Charlie, use this.
- Viewersip: 3.1 million, down from last weeks episode Charlie Shakes It Up!, which got 4.0 million.
- Grant's line, "Do you want to kiss me as much as I want to kiss you" is a reused line from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody were Zac Efron's character Trevor asked Ashley Tisdale's character the same thing. The only difference is Maddie did kiss Trevor, while Teddy refused to kiss him.
- January 28, 2012 (Disney Channel Poland)
- Teddy states Gabe's age as 11, even though his age is stated as 12-½ in "Gabe's 12-½ Birthday." However, this episode could be set before said episode.
- Amy takes the shoes from the bag but later states that she puts them in the box. She could've taken them out of the box though
- PJ implies that he was in Kindergarden for more than one year. We also found out earlier in Snow Show that he repeated third grade. This means that he got held back at least two years. However, he is 17 which is normal age for a senior.
- Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Amy Duncan
- Bradley Steven Perry as Gabe Duncan
- Mia Talerico as Charlie Duncan
- Eric Allan Kramer as Bob Duncan
- Jason Dolley as PJ Duncan
- Patricia Forte as Lydia
- Carla Jeffery as Jean
- Jared Kusnitz as Grant
- Graham Patrick Martin as Dustin
- Brennan Murray as Richard
"Charlie Shakes It Up!".
"Bye Bye Video Diary".