|“||Merry first Christmas, Toby.||”|
Teddy takes Charlie to get her first photo with Santa. Bob's mom, Linda turns up for the holidays and bickers with Amy as they both want to sing Deck the Halls at the Duncan Family talent show. Bob frets over what present to buy for Amy as they've made a pact not to spend much on each other's presents and he never knows what it means. He enlists Gabe and PJ to help. Teddy is arrested for bowling over Santa.
The image gallery for A Duncan Christmas.
"Snowy the Snowman, Registered Trademark of Super Adventure Land Incorporated" turns up at the Duncan house, a little upset that Teddy used his head as a bowling ball. Teddy invites him in for cookies to say sorry but when she returns from the kitchen Snowy has melted in front of the fire. He tells her: "Having a bad day."
Good Luck, Charlie
Teddy: Hey. You got your first picture with Santa. Good luck, Charlie.
Charlie: When do I get see Santa?
Linda: Everybody on the plane loved the song that I'm going to sing at the talent show. Amy (to Bob): I may deck something besides the halls.
Bob: Well, naughty can't help me. Let's try nice.
PJ: Ooh! That's me!
PJ: Hey, mom. What you doing?
Amy (folding clothes): Welding.
Amy: Oh, Bob. I've decided I'm not going to sing Deck the Halls at the talent show.
Bob: Really? Oh thank you. Thank you for taking the high road and keeping the peace.
Sheriff Bradley: So. Last year you tackled the Super Adventure Land mayor, this year you bowled over Santa. What's next? You gonna harpoon the easter bunny?
Teddy: Well I don't know, I haven't made my plans yet for Easter.
- Bridgit Mendler and Shane Harper perform a cover of "My Song for You" at the talent show, which was originally performed by Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas during the Sonny With a Chance episode "A So Random Holiday Special" two years prior to the airing of this episode.
- Teddy re-records her ending video diary twice. In the first edit she mentions being locked up in the Super Adventure Land jail before deciding not to mention it at all. In the second edit Linda asks if she can say "Good luck, Charlie" as she's never said it before. However she's cut off by Amy who says it then walks out saying "BA-BAM!". Finally Teddy rewinds the tape and simply says "Hey. You got your first picture with Santa. Good luck, Charlie."
- Super Adventure Land renames itself for certain holidays. It's sometimes known as Super Christmas Land, Super Hanukkah Land; and Super Kwanzaa Land.
- Sheriff Bradley is both sheriff and judge at Super Adventure Land.
- Teddy said Super Adventure Land is called Super Christmas Land for the week they're in, and that last week was Super Hanukkah Land and next week is Super Kwanzaa Land. This could indicate that Hanukkah was all of last week (as well as one day before the week), and Kwanzaa is all of next week, placing Christmas on a Saturday.
- This is the first time Super Adventure Land is seen since Make Room for Baby.
- This episode aired one year to the date after Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas!.
- Shirley Jones reprises her role as Bob's mother, Linda Duncan.
- During their duet of Deck the Halls, Linda supposedly stomps on Amy's foot, hurting her. This doesn't actually happen probably to avoid Leigh-Allyn Baker sustaining an actual injury.
- This is the second Duncan family Christmas seen on the show. The first was the feature length film "Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas!"
- Linda Duncan makes her second appearance on the show.
- Amy and Linda's dislike of each other is still apparent.
- Spencer mentions how he and Teddy used to work at Super Adventure Land. It's alluded that they both no longer work there.
- Teddy is once again jailed at Super Adventure Land by Sheriff Bradley. She previously tackled the mayor as she caught him committing theft.
- Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Amy Duncan
- Bradley Steven Perry as Gabe Duncan
- Mia Talerico as Charlie Duncan
- Eric Allan Kramer as Bob Duncan
- Jason Dolley as PJ Duncan
- Jake Cinoa as Toby Duncan
All Fall Down